January 18, 2012

Bonding With Gaya Street

Phew! It's been a while since I write anything, I wonder whether this blog still have followers :P. Why the absence? If you read yesterday's Daily Express, you would have seen this :P 






Yup that's me in the centre! LOL. I'm serving as the advisor of the Bonding with Gaya Street community heritage exhibition organized by our group North Borneo History Enthusiasts (NBHE).


Rather bombastic title kan? hahaha... Actually, they didn't know where to put me, so they just inserted me into that position. I'm working with a bunch of passionate Sabahans to bring Gaya Street's rich history to Sabahan! For the past few weeks, our committee members have been working tirelessly to collect old photographs and interviewing people to collect stories of Gaya Street. 

We really need help! Loads of them! We need volunteers and we also need funding. So if you know someone who can help, please give us a heads up! This is a non profit community outreach by NBHE. For more information on the event, you can visit our website at http://nbhe.blogspot.com. Look at the Labels under Bonding with Gaya Street to get all the updates written.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...