April 28, 2011

Old People Say the Darndest Things!

This is going to be short post. It's a version of the show, Kids Say the Darndest Things :P. It's too priceless not to post even if it's short.

Today my 66 year old mom said she wanted to tag along to the farm. So I said ok but I told her to get ready early because I need to reach there early as I have a lot of chores to do. I told her that we would go in around 2:30 pm.

So she got ready early but I suddenly had stomach ache. I drank some herbal tea the night before, I guess besides helping to keep my blood pressure low, it's also an anti-oxidant. I made few visits to the 'bank'. While waiting for me, she decided to take a nap in her room.

So I'm ready now and I went to her room. I said, "Mom? Mom? Ready to go?". She woke up from her nap and she had this puzzled look on her face. She said, "I thought we're in the farm already?".

The first thing that popped into my mind then was "Huh?". I felt like a fly that just hit a windshield LOL. Blur blur. I didn't know you could dream your way to a destination LOL.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...