February 25, 2010

Sabah MTUC: Govt should have acted earlier | Daily Express Newspaper Online, Sabah, Malaysia.

Sabah MTUC: Govt should have acted earlier | Daily Express Newspaper Online, Sabah, Malaysia.

My simplistic observation on the matter(I like to keep it simple, I'm a simple guy), as I have mentioned in my earlier post, underpaid and exploited, that is why these youths ventured out of Sabah for greener pasture elsewhere. And the employers here would just shrug it off and say "Good luck. I'll hire a filipino, a Timor, a Bugis who would work longer hours without verbalizing their complains because they have no choice. Why should I share my profit with you, I need to pay for my houses in KL, HK, Singapore and my fleet of Ninja Kings need to be serviced and then there are my mistresses too".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...