February 10, 2010

Wonder if there is a Chinese New Year version of I have a Blue Christmas

It just occur to me that there is no slow tempo Chinese New Year song??? It's all dong dong dong dong chang and gong xi fa cai? All cheerful! There must be 10 or 20 at least of the billion plus Chinese around the globe that are feeling gloomy and lonesome. Like moi, yours truly. Who will not be celebrating this coming Chinese New Year with his son and wife *sigh*.

Where's my song to soothe my aching heart??

It can go something like this...

我將錯過你這個新年                                                     will be missing you this new year

但我將寄給你我所有的愛紅昂戰俘,塞滿了清晰的說明,蓋上一吻...

but I will send you all my love in a red ang pow, stuffed with crisp notes,
sealed with a kiss...
(is my chinese correct? :) )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...